- Our Strategic IT model stands out from all of our competitors. With that we are able to offer our clients a much different experience than the traditional break/fix approach.
- A team of courteous professionals will never use undecipherable tech speak; we communicate in plain English. And you’ll never get any geek/tech attitude from us; it’s just not who we are.
- Every Inline client works with a dedicated account representative, who is then supported by a team of seasoned experts.
- We are committed to being available when you need us, we offer 24/7 monitoring, and we guarantee our response times.
- Forward-thinking services, designed not only to keep your office up and running but also to keep you well ahead of your competition.
- Because we form strategic partnerships with our clients and work with you to ensure that your technology is positioning you for future success.
Who Are Our Clients?
Typically we are approached for help by business owners, COOs, CFOs, and office managers. If this is you, we find that you generally come to us in a situation like this:
- You wonder if the financial resources you’ve devoted to a full-time, in-house IT person could be put to better use.
- You have concerns that your business is being limited by the narrow expertise of your limited IT staff or small consultant.
- You’re unhappy with the service from your current outsourced IT vendor.
- Your company is growing and is ready to graduate from a break-fix model to a proactive IT relationship.
- You have a brand new business that you need help getting off the ground.
- You’re trying to decide between hiring a part-time IT person and outsourcing your IT services.
If these sound like the kinds of issues you’re wrestling with, contact us today to see how we can help!